Eagle Federal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product?

+20
NJUMONVILLE
mcook
Kyla504
janathanclay
Evie
lhaney
lmorales
jbrazzle
AlishaB
JoySmith
slemoine
patlaiche
gmanint
lynnk
schurch
hleonard
kcline
Mballard
lcollier
DebCarle
24 posters

Go down

What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product? Empty What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product?

Post  DebCarle Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:33 am

Give me your best line...
DebCarle
DebCarle

Back to top Go down

What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product? Empty Re: What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product?

Post  lcollier Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:14 am

Where are you and your family planning on vacationing this summer?
lcollier
lcollier

Back to top Go down

What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product? Empty Open-end question to start a cross-sell opportunity.

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:18 am

If you could save more money monthly, what would you do?

Back to top Go down

What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product? Empty Re: What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product?

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:30 am

Are there any ways I can try to help you save more money today?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mballard Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Stop wasting time and postage by signing up for Ipay. It is a free service that we offer to allow you to pay all of your bills online with a click of a button.

Mballard

Back to top Go down

Post  kcline Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Did you know there are ONLY 193 day left until Christmas??? Come now and open up a Christmas Club Acct. santa (I tried)
kcline
kcline

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Have you treated yourself lately? If not, lets set up a savings account so you could put some aside to do so!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product? Empty Cross Selling Line

Post  hleonard Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Whats in your wallet:?:  Do you have an Eagle FCU credit or debit card:?:  If not then let me tell you all about how great they are:!:Exclamation

hleonard

Back to top Go down

Post  schurch Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Are you and your family planning a summer vacation? We have a loan special with a rate of 6.9% that might meet your needs for that vacation.

schurch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:16 am

I see you have a car loan financed with Hyundai! Can I interest you in a refinance that may save you on interest and lower your monthly payment as well?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:25 am

I like that new fancy truck you just bought... Smile Do you mind me asking what rate they offered you to finance it? You know we have low rates..and could probably beat your rate..how about you give us a chance to save you some money?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:29 am

ARe you planning on going on vacation this summer?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:37 am

Have you and your family taken a summer vacation yet? Well right now we have a loan special going on, up to $5,000 for up to 2 years. We could help get those summer funds at a great low rate.  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  lynnk Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:41 am

If you just prefer to pay 7% instead of 2.9% on your vehicle out of loyalty to American Honda Finance, that's certainly up to you. But all I would need is a few signatures, and I could save you some serious $$$.
lynnk
lynnk

Back to top Go down

What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product? Empty “What’s your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU Product?”

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Did you say you were going shopping for a vehicle?  If you have a few minutes to spare, I can give you a 60 day preapproval with a low interest rate to purchase a vehicle and you can sign all your papers at the dealership. It's just that easy!!! Should I start the application now?

Back to top Go down

Post  gmanint Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Do you have a few minutes to save some money?
gmanint
gmanint
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  patlaiche Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:36 pm

I’m glad I’m getting a chance to talk to you and have your accounts up… just glancing at it, I see 2 services that could possibly give you more money each month…
our low car loan interest rate and our checking account options.     

patlaiche

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Are you prepared for Hurricane Season with an Eagle Visa Card?  Is your limit high enough to suit your needs should an emergency evacuation arise?bouncebouncebouncebounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:46 pm

It's officially hurricane season. Are you and your family financially prepared incase one hits. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Have you checked out our amazing LOW auto loan rates? You don't see interest rates like these just everyday. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  slemoine Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:51 pm

now is the prefect timing to open a christmas club account to save for presents

slemoine

Back to top Go down

What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product? Empty here we go

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Do you happen to know what your current interest rate is on your car? You should come in and let one of our loan officers see if they can get you something lower.bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  JoySmith Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:13 pm

We can possibly lower your monthly payments by___...so let's get the ball rolling!! BasketballBasketball

JoySmith

Back to top Go down

What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product? Empty What’s your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU Product?

Post  AlishaB Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:14 pm

You said that you have kids, well why don't you open a christmas club account so you don't have to spend so much out of pocket during christmas.
AlishaB
AlishaB

Back to top Go down

Post  jbrazzle Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Have you heard about our great loan rates?

jbrazzle

Back to top Go down

Post  lmorales Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Did you say your daughter is getting married? 

We have a loan special that is going on right now up to 5,000.00 for 2 years with an awesome rate of 6.90%!  It can help to make her day extra special!  Whould you like to get your app started today?

lmorales

Back to top Go down

Post  lhaney Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Would you like to have extra money in your pocket? Please let me take a look to see how much we could lower your monthly car note./thanks

lhaney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:03 am

Would you like to give yourself a raise?  Then let's look at lowering some of those notes with our great rates! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Evie Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:15 am

Let's see what else we can help you with.
Evie
Evie

Back to top Go down

Post  janathanclay Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:20 am

So you just made 18?!

Let me help you establish your credit with our Money Maker loan. Rates as low as 3.15% APR.

janathanclay

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:25 am

Its June aleady where did the time go? Hurricane Season coming in full swing, vacations, and Christmas will be here before you know it.  Do you have time to see if we could lower your rates,consolidate and possibly get you lower monthly payments? You could get an early start on Christmas shopping or take your dream vacation in a brand new ride with an eagle visa in your pocket you will never want to go home Very Happy baahh!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:12 am

I see you got a new car!! What rate did you get, let see if we can save you some money..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:01 am

Tell me about your plans in case of an unexpected expense...Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:05 am

Its summer time have you went on a family vaction? We have a great loan special going on! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:58 pm

If you dont like that 3.00 free ever time you get money. would you like to try to open a checking account with us.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:46 pm

the heat is going up and our loan rates are going down Smile vacation time!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyla504 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Have you considered opening a checking account with us? That way you won't get charged that $3 fee everytime you make a withdrawal from your savings account.
Kyla504
Kyla504

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Have you started to think about how much you will need for christmas yet? Do you want to open a christmas club to help you save so you don't have to worry at the last minute?rendeerIdea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Since you say your vehicle is an older model, would you like to get pre-approved today for our low interest rates and begin shopping?

Back to top Go down

Post  mcook Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Not sure your huffy bicycle is going to make it to much longer, you should come check out our low auto rates.
mcook
mcook

Back to top Go down

Post  NJUMONVILLE Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Have you heard about our incredible rates?

NJUMONVILLE

Back to top Go down

Post  molinde Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Are you going anywhere special this summer? We can help you get there! With our great auto rates, we can help you save faster by lowering your payment when you refinance with us.
molinde
molinde

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:23 am

Do you have a minute for me to save you some money?

Back to top Go down

What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product? Empty Where am I

Post  Brandon Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 am

Oh!!!! I'm Here -> What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product? Icon_eek

Brandon

Back to top Go down

What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product? Empty What’s your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU Product?

Post  Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:46 am

Take advantage of this low rate loan to take that vacation you have been longing for.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:29 pm

(Sitting in class at UOP)
Hey, have y'all heard about the great rates we have at Eagle?  I think this would be a great time to become part of a great establishment, build credit and get the best rate on an auto loan? 1.9%

Back to top Go down

What's your best opening line for cross-selling an Eagle FCU product? Empty done

Post  Karen/IT Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:40 pm

done

Karen/IT

Back to top Go down

Post  LANETTE1234 Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:49 pm

Have you thought about consolidating those credit cards. We can lower your monthly payments and save you alot of interest.
LANETTE1234
LANETTE1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down